The Home Page of Author, Lecturer & Radio Show Host Dallas Tanner

 

Monday, October 10, 2005

Well, it's been two years since I published "Track of the Bigfoot", volume two of "The Cryptids Trilogy". Alot has happened since I left the road for good, including starting what is becoming the foundation for my own successful software company.

Writing is first and foremost my greatest aspiration, but domestic balance and financial buoyancy are strong motivators, as well. "Shadow of the Thunderbird" is still read alongside Michael Crichton and Agatha Christie as required reading at the largest technical college in South Carolina.

"Wake of the Lake Monster" is coming along well, and will contain many revelations. Most of all, the cycle of tales in the life of cryptozoologist Ian McQuade will finally be revealed. "Chupacabra", the soon-to-be audio book I wrote as a 9-part novella serialized between the publication of the second novel and the writing of the third manuscript, was a wonderful lead-in that kept my head in the writing.

I love this field, and all the people that populate it. I will add my thoughts and feelings as they rise from writer's block, to share what I feel are the obstacles and advents that make this journy worthwhile. Thank you for sharing it with me.

Come back soon, and see what else has transpired along the road of writing and publication.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

       
 Home  Author  Books  Research  Blog  News  Events  Contact 

 

 author@dallastanner.com | Visitors | Rank